Boring Mathematics !! Difficult Mathematics !! Irritating Mathematics !! Do you also belong to such a category ? If so, then here I have a pocketful of interesting facts about maths, that will make you fall in love with mathematics. Also find the best course for learning mathematics only at LearnFatafat.com. And if you still find maths difficult then remember the words by William Paul Thurston,
So, let have a fun by knowing some interesting facts about maths
Check all Available Courses Here And Get Your Favourite Maths Course NOW ☺!!!
Interesting Facts About Maths !!!
- In a crowded room there is 50% chance of two person sharing the same birth date.
- 1089 x 9 = 9801 .
- 40 is the only number whose spelling ‘Forty‘ is in the alphabetical order
- When two even numbers are added, the result obtained is always an even number.
- If value of π is entered upto two decimals in calculator say 3.14, and look it in mirror then it looks like word ‘PIE’.
- 7 is arithmetically unique as it is the only single number that cannot be multiplied or divided, while keeping the answer between the group 1 to 10
- ‘One’ is the only number arranged in reverse alphabetical order.
- 2 is an even number which is the only prime number
- As per mathematicians there are 177147 ways in which we can tie a tie .
- Do you know roman numerals have no sign to represent 0 i.e. 0 cannot be represented in roman numerals.
- One thousand is the only number containing the letter ‘a’ in between 0 to 1000.
- Value of π was calculated upto 707 decimal places by William Shanks, however, he made a mistake in 528th digit.
- Graph theory was invented by Leonhard Euler, while finding way to cross every single one of the seven bridges of Königsberg exactly once, which later he found to be impossible. 
- Pythagoreans used little rocks to represent equations. Do you know, meaning of word calculus in ancient Greek is pebbles?.
- Addition of numbers present on the opposite side of the dice is always seven
- Do you know 1/100th second is equal to 1 jiffy, where jiffy is unit of time.
- In just 3 cuts, a cake can be cut into 8 pieces . Cut a cake from middle vertically 2 times and horizontally one time
- Arabic numerals, now we use in English, were invented in India .
- Among all the shapes of same area circle has shortest perimeter, in contrast, among all the shapes with same perimeter, a circle has largest area
- After million, billion and trillion there are quadrillion, quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, nonillion, decillion and undecillion.
- Paul Erdos a Mathematician, at the age of 4 years could calculate in his mind, how many seconds a person has lived as per their age .
- Brahmagupta was the Indian astronomer and mathematician who first invented 0 and its operations. Zero was represented by dot.
- In an online survey Alex Bellos found that 7 is most favourite number as 10% of people chose 7. However other than 7, 3 is in queue of being favourite
- Prize of US1 million dollar is to be given to whosoever can solve any one maths problem out of 7 problems ..
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- 1000000000000066600000000000001 is Belphegor’s Prime number is also a palindrome number.
- XY coordinate system was developed by René Descartes .
- Old Norse term hundrath gives word hundred, which means 120 and not 100 .
- Newton discovered calculus in the same amount of time required for an average student to learn it .
- Symbols +(plus) and – (minus) are uses since 1489 AD
- Number 7 has various connections – 7 wonders of the world, 7 seas, 7 pillars of wisdom, 7 days, 7 colors of rainbows.
- Six weeks are 10! Seconds i.e. 10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1 seconds
- Infinity symbol was used to represent 1000 by Romans
- 312 is equal to 961 and reverse of it 132 is 169 
- -40 °F = -40 °C 
Hope you enjoyed these 35 interesting facts about maths. If you have more or any with you, do share with us in the comment box below.
Check all Available Courses Here.
Click Here To Get Your Favourite Maths Course NOW ☺!!!
 Interesting and Amazing Math Facts : Source thecalculatorsite.com
 20 Cool Facts About Maths: Source whizz.com
 Ten Interesting Math Facts: Source mathwarehouse.com
 10 fun maths facts to brighten up a rainy day: Source mathscareers.org.uk
 Did you know that: Source cuttheknot.org
 Interesting number facts: Source kidsmathgamesonline.com
 33 fact about maths : Source factslides.com
 35 interesting facts about graph theory: Source factrepublic.com
 Who invented zero : Source www.livescience.com
 Quora : Source Quora
 101 Mathematical Trivia: Source learnfunfacts.com