Terms and Conditions
This material is copyrighted. No part of these materials may be downloaded, copied, photocopied or reproduced in any form or by any means without the permission in writing from learnfatafat.com. Violation of these laws will lead to prosecution. LearnFatafat grants user to access this website and the content material strictly for personal information/private use and non- commercial use only. Separate written permission from SDLC Services Pvt. Ltd. will be required for institutional/ school level use.
LearnFatafat.com currently provides users with access to online educational information and related resources etc. As a user of this site, you understand and agree that all the services provided are on the basis of as-it-is and LearnFatafat.com assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on this website. Any course subscription/ product purchased through this site is for personal use only. Hence, single user/ 1 PC license will be provided to access the course with the package. LearnFatafat is not liable to generate new license/key for such product, which license file/ activation key is damaged due to users mistake, virus/system problem or any such kind of issues. Users must read and follow all the procedure while first time activation of product for expected outcome.
User can register with or without subscription. Except the usage of the content and services during the registered period, the registered users shall not have any right or title over the website or any of its contents.Under NO circumstances whatsoever may any registered user share or distribute their user IDs or passwords to third parties. Any breach of this term will result in the immediate suspension of the account.Under NO circumstances whatsoever shall members distribute the courseware contained within this site.
General Use Restrictions
- All information, documents, products, software, and services (the “Materials”) provided on this Website are developed and owned by SDLC Services Pvt Ltd and LearnFatafat.com. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed or republished in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of the learnfatafat.com.
- No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, or images, may reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of the learnfatafat.com. You also may not, without the prior express written permission from the learnfatafat.com website, “mirror” any Material contained on this Website on any other server.
- Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. LearnFatafat reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or refuse all or part of its services, for any reason without notice to you.
In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to: provide correct, precise, upto date and complete information about yourself as required by the service’s registration form wherever necessary. User should not create or upload any vulgar, threatening, abusive, malicious or any unlawful content of any kind.
User created content
Please note that the, in some sections like comment, forum etc. content may be uploaded by users directly. Therefore, LearnFatafat will not be liable for the content of the same.
Further, LearnFatafat may certify an answer posted by a user to be correct or not. This however does not mean that LearnFatafat has checked whether the answer has or has not been copied by such user from any other source without authorisation. LearnFatafat shall look into any concern of this nature that is brought to it’s attention.
Third party Advertising
There may be third party information, advertisement, and schemes displayed through this website. LearnFatafat.com disclaims, to the fullest extent permissible, the correctness, viability, availability, merchantability or fitness of such information, advertisement and scheme. LearnFatafat hereby declares that the advertisers and their clients etc. are neither its agent, partner or principal and LearnFatafat does not provide any guarantee or warranty or any representation on behalf of any of the advertisers or their clients.
Purchasing and ordering disclaimer
All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and LearnFatafat does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial. Before buying any product/subscription, the user must read all the product related information, content information and system requirement. If you are suitable with the information provided by us for respective product then only make your buying decision. All payments have to be made to be on account of SDLC Services Pvt. Ltd. only under our advice. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any payment transaction made by you.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
Unless otherwise explicity stated, the materials on the website are provided “as is”, and are for registered members use only, and all express or implied conditions, representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, are disclaimed, except to the extent that such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid. The LearnFatafat.com website makes no representations, warranties, guaranties as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any of the courses contained on the LearnFatafat.com website . Any questions regarding the courses should be directed to the providers of such courses.
Limitation Of Liability
- Every effort has been made to ensure complete and accurate information concerning the material presented in these courses. However, site cannot be held legally responsible for any mistakes in content provided on the site.Companies, names and data used in examples herein are fictitious unless otherwise noted.All materials supplied for training are designed to familiarise the user with the operation of software programs.
- There are no warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, made with respect to the materials or any information provided to the user herein.
- Neither learnfatafat.com nor SDLC Services Pvt Ltd shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the contents of this site.
Delivery means the digital view rights or the physical delivery of purchased content to the customers. At present we have two modes of delivery – Online digital view from the website and physical shipment like DVD/ Pendrive/ Tablet/ SD card.
- Online digital delivery of content is through internet, i.e., Digital view rights for subscribed course content from www.LearnFatafat.com website.
- The physical delivery of the purchased product will be shipped in 2 working days of the receipt of funds through speed post or courier.
- LearnFatafat is not liable in the event of delay in delivery of any order, damage while transportation from the courier service.
- The physical medium is shipped only to addresses in India as of now.
- If the DVD/ Pendrive/ SD Card/ Tablet is misplaced/ destroyed/ failure of performance due to viruses/ unauthorized access/ breach of contract after received by the user, the company will not be liable for any reimbursement.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please note that Packages / Subscriptions once subscribed cannot be cancelled and no refund to that effect can be made. Since LearnFatafat.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the package / subscription is subscribed. Before making payment or subscription you can check our free information available on website. If you are sure about the content and service then only buy subscription or package.
- This Website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The LearnFatafat.com website and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the courses described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. The LearnFatafat.com website can revise these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this Web site and the courts in Bhusawal,Maharashtra, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with all such matters.
When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information that you provide as registered user and Web site usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse/use our Web site.
This app embed the Google Analytics SDK which may collect some informations.
Advertising Admob (Google)
This app embed the Admob SDK which may collect some informations.
This app can receive notifications and use an unique and anonymous identifier (UID)
provided by Apple (APNS) or Google (GCM) to receive the notification.
This app can use the CAMERA permission to scan QRCode (no data sent over the network).
This app can use the LOCATION permission to work with the maps.
How we use this information?
The personal information you provide to us when using the Web site, such as your name, postal, e-mail address or telephone number will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with learnfatafat.com. Learnfatafat.com will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you.
Use and sharing of information
We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws. Our websites combine industry-approved physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is well protected though it’s life cycle in our infrastructure. Sensitive data is hashed or encrypted when it is stored in our infrastructure. Sensitive data is decrypted, processed and immediately re-encrypted or discarded when no longer necessary. We host web services in audited data centers, with restricted access to the data processing servers. Controlled access, recorded and live-monitored video feeds, 24/7 staffed security and biometrics provided in such data centers ensure that we provide secure hosting.