MSB Class 10 Economics. A general question is there among common man, “why rich people becomes more richer and poor ones remain poorer?” Find answer with LearnFatafat MSB Class 10 Economics course. LearnFatafat provides total 283 video lessons on Social Science. Out of which LearnFatafat MSB Class 10 Economics course provides 23 video lessons, with course duration of 1 hour. It covers all the concepts of 4 chapters based on Maharashtra State Board syllabus of Economics Class 10. It provides simple way of learning with its simplified concepts and interesting animations. Video lessons briefly explains various sectors of economy and problems related to it, inflation, adulteration, consumer rights and more. It makes you familiar with terms money, credit, globalisation and more. For easy understanding, video lessons are divided according to chapters; Development, Sectors of Indian Economy, Money and Credit, Globalisation and the Indian Economy, Consumer Rights. LearnFatafat helps you in quick revision, self study and many more. To test knowledge gained from video lesson, LearnFatafat CBSE Class 10 Economics course provides online test associated with each video. Economics full course contains total 24 test in quiz format. It is recommended that you first go through video and understand the concept, have grip on your knowledge, and then solve the test.
To find reasons and solution to economical problems, Click here to buy the course.
- 3.1 Inflation
- 3.2 Causes of Inflation: Increase in Demand for Goods and Services
- 3.3 Causes of Inflation: Decrease in Supply of Goods and Services
- 3.4 Effects of Inflation
- 3.5 Measures to control Inflation - Monetary Measures
- 3.6 Measures to control Inflation - Fiscal Measures
- 3.7 Measures to control Inflation - Other Measures
- 4.8 Duties of Consumer
- 4.9 Food Adulteration
- 4.1 Public Distribution System: Meaning and Explanation
- 4.2 Public Distribution System: Objectives and Progress
- 4.3 Targeted Public Distribution System
- 4.4 Drawbacks of Public Distribution System
- 4.5 Remedial Measures for proper functioning of P.D.S.
- 4.6 Consumer Protection
- 4.7 Rights and Duties of Consumer